Friday, April 22, 2011

Tyra and ALT



I can't handle. 



So here's the deal. This is a little mini post. I saw this video this morning and couldn't help but comment on it.

Tyra kills me. I cannot stand her. She is like a 11 year old middle child who is constantly annoying in order to garner any attention at all. Like for instance, Ty, I don't care about your show which isn't really on tv, nor do I really care about America's Next Top Model because well, it is boring and the girls are dumb and there's just a little too much "FABULOOOOSSSSSIIIIITTTTTTTTYYYYYYYY" for my taste. And you aren't french, Ty, so let's give up the sometimes accent. And also when imitating French or Italian designers, it is best to use at least a European accent and not descend into the Middle Eastern territories.

Andre Leon, you will always hold a special place in my heart, buuut come on with that cape. I felt like I wanted someone to get behind you and cut your hair and then take it off. Next time, at least a few bedazzles would be acceptable and desired.

xoxo
Lcf

3 comments:

  1. Like a train wreck, I couldn't turn away from this video. Ick. WHY did she keep growling "stilettoooo!!" at me?

    I, too, can NOT stand Tyra Banks. She get on her fake Orpah show and tells us we're all beautiful and then gets on ANTM (season what, 76?) and calls girls out for being too fat, thin, short, plain, blah, blah. One of my least favorite personalities ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleni, I too cannot stand Tyra and wish that she would quit "modeling," "smizing," and getting photographed in unflattering bathing suits. I also fear for her weird accents and the sporadic way her voice changes pitch.

    I just read about a new show called The Chew. It has Clinton Kelly, Mario Batali, Carla Hall, and Michael Symon. I really hope that one day we (myself and the collective fabulous readers of this ridiculous blog) can host a show just like it!

    ReplyDelete